With the summer months on the horizon, it’s the perfect time to create an outdoor living space that’s in sync with your lifestyle and unique design taste. Whether you’ll be hosting family cookouts, catching up with friends, or just lounging around, choosing the right outdoor furniture pieces will set the scene for comfort and versatility.
There are many options for outdoor furniture, from deep comfortable seating to bistro sets to bar stools and hammocks to bistro sets. We have selected our top picks for outdoor furniture trends to help create the perfect space.
Alternative seating options and outdoor chairs are essential to any outdoor entertainment area. You don’t need one type of chair to make your outdoor entertainment area complete. There are many designs available.
- Outdoor Arm Chairs. To make a cozy space for afternoon cocktails or coffee breaks, nestle four or more chairs together with a few side table. You can easily move the party around, or you can use these chairs to provide additional seating at your outdoor dining table.
- Outdoor Chair with Ottoman You can kick up your feet, or use an ottoman for extra seating.
- Outdoor Rocking Chairs. This is the perfect spot to relax with a book or enjoy a stunning sunset.
- Adirondack Chairs. Adirondack Chairs. Enjoy smores with your friends by setting up a group of Adirondack chairs around the fire pit. These chairs are a great choice for a simple, yet versatile seating option.
- Hammocks. You will fall asleep to the soothing sounds of music and chirping bird calls.
- Chaise Lounge. Add a little “spa” treatment to your outdoor space with fully reclining lounges.
- Patio Stools. You can sit down at the minibar or on the deck rail with stylish stool seating.
- Bench Seating. For maximum seating around outdoor dining tables, you can mix and match benches and chairs. The benches can be used for large events and birthday parties.
- Patio Sectionals. A sectional that is inspired by a living-room can accommodate a large group.
- Outdoor Loveseats. Two-seater sofas are a great way to make extra space for friends and family.
Outdoor tables provide a space for refreshments, meals, hors d’oeuvres, and décor. There are many different sizes and shapes to choose from.
- Outdoor Coffee Tables. These are a perfect place for drinks, snacks, and outdoor décor.
- Outdoor Side Tables. Portable side tables can transform your patio.
- Outdoor Dining Tables. With a spacious dining table, you can host family dinners, Sunday brunches, or other events.
- Outdoor Fire Pit Tables. Enjoy a warm up with an instant fire, and a glass wine under the stars. These are perfect for storytime.
- Outdoor Patio Console Tables. You can add extra space to store condiments, paper products, drinks, platters, and reading material.
Outdoor Patio Sets
All you have to do is one! You get the complete package, including everything you need for entertaining, dining, and relaxing outside. Any type of patio set is worth the investment.
- Outdoor Dining Sets. Matching dining sets create the perfect dining experience for friends and family.
- Outdoor bar and stool. An outdoor bar with bar stools will set the scene for a cocktail party. This modern setup adds flair and fun to your backyard.
- Outdoor Bistro Sets. You can have a private breakfast with your friend or an elegant afternoon tea. Bistro sets make a great addition to any outdoor space.
Contact Porch & Patio for More Versatile Outdoor Patio Furniture Set Up Ideas
Outdoor living space trends extend your home’s entertainment footprint. Whether you’re hosting family, friends, parties, or cookouts, any outdoor deck and patio furniture enhances the experience. Find everything you need at Porch & Patio! For more patio furniture ideas, contact our team or visit Porch & Patio today.